Wednesday, October 9, 2013

First Night in New York City


New York is a crazy crowded city and the traffic is.. well to say the least the traffic is frightening.  I can't say I'd ever want to live here but visiting is great!


T-mobile was having a concert in Bryant Park and there were pink lights everywhere so the trees looked very.. pink, in a cool way.


This is Grand Central Station, doesn't it look familiar from films and those youtube videos where they do the flash mobs and what not?


After walking around for a while my mom and I grabbed some delicious gelato,


in this little coffee shop that had book wallpaper on one wall, the ceiling and even the floor, coolest cafe ever if I do say so myself.


They had these adorable reminders at every crosswalk.



This is the infamous ball that drops in Time Square every New Year at 12:00 am.


This is Time Square from out of the window at a cool 'city view' restaurant/lounge area.


This is the totally amazing view from out our hotel window.
I'm having a great time and I can't wait to explore even more tomorrow! 




This is just an extra photo for my grandma, it's a Mama Mia Bus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment