Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day Two in The City That Never Sleeps


This is a daytime view out of the hotel window.  It looks so different but I think it is still just as impressive.



This is what good traffic looks like for New York.




The Rockefeller building looks so cool lit up at night.



There was a huge Toys R' Us and there was a whole section dedicated to Candy Land which was my favorite board game when I was a kid so of course I was totally delighted.


The Chrysler building is really beautiful, at first I didn't really understand what the big deal was but seeing it lit up at night, it's rather spectacular.


My mom and I are having a great time in 'The Big Apple' and I'm so glad I get to be here with her.  
(I had an apple for breakfast this morning and it wasn't very good at all.  I was rather disappointed seeing as the city is called The Big Apple.)

No comments:

Post a Comment