Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival


Recently my book club friends and I went to a Shakespeare in the Park showing of A Midsummer Night's Dream.





It was a really gorgeous day and the weather was perfect for the show.


(sometimes I'm convinced my book club is actually a secret gang of book nerds)




It was so much fun to see the actors make the play come to life.  There were only eight actors to play all of the parts but they did a great job of making it seem like there were at least 20 of them!




I had a great time and it sure looked like the actors were having fun, overall the whole thing was a great experience and I'm glad I got to see it.  I hope I get to go to the next one!


I really love hanging out with these girls and I wouldn't trade the memories I make with them for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment